Thursday, July 25, 2013

AN OFF DAY





10.00**
Got up at early morning, don’t get mistaken, to me it means 10 O’ clock

Want to speak out something, but Nothing caught my mind

So decided to update my all Day activities

10:45**
Had my breakfast from nearby Restaurant, Puri & Sabji curry

But funny thing is that, Restaurant don't even have a Name board

Then went to Tea shophere also don't expect a Name board

He gave me tea in a cup, kind of Clay Cup, another experience !!

Note:- Kolkata well known for food, with fine standard & low price, and this variety Tea cup.

11:35**
Came back to my Room, and Internet

Searching & reading all the current affairs, updates in Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc

Back to Chat roomssmall talk with friends

Preparing some notes for Next day work

Started watching Movies and Music, all kind

13:00**
Decided to prepare Lunch myself, next what I did is _ _

Looking for some Cookery websites

Back to Kitchen !! make sure ingredients are there

14:10**
After a long One Hour War Success came

Spicy Daal Curry, Egg Curry & Rice !! Hooray !!

Break---> Sleep

16:00**
Switched On, Television, Back In Action

Lazy enough to work

17:00**
Again my favorite space "Facebook"

Chatting

17:40**
Planned to have Dinner from some restaurant.

18:35**
Planning the dinner with friends

19:15**
Leaving room

22:50**
Reached home safely

23:25**
Checking all updates

23:58**
Back in Bed

Dreams are dreams Only, Yet We like Dreams

Good Night !!


No comments:

Post a Comment