Thursday, July 18, 2013

Life Begins


Experiencing new Life in the City



Here I am totally a stranger. No one knows me and even I don't anyone here. Completely a new experience in my life, and entirely different from my early days. Came to this city, that time I know less than 10 people, who are working with me in my Office. Anyway now I knew almost 50 people in my Office, I think it's a positive thing from my end, making friends..!!

But still feels like a stranger in this town, once I leave my office. When I was in previous location, I had my friends, family, etc. never felt boring. Roaming through the city lights, whole day with friends, and brothers, watching all the movies, spending all the money. There we all visited many restaurant, tasted different flavors of life. I feels like my life was moved to a new level from my college times..

But I  love my new style in this place, walking through the street, where every day you meet lot of people. They are strangers to me, also I am stranger for them. Don't even the local language, so while talking with them I feels like, I'm talking probably to the Wall, really struggling to learn this language. So I'm changing up my style, love my life, love the new city, love all days I have experienced till this Day..



With love,
Navay Nabh.

No comments:

Post a Comment